Reasons to Schedule that
We all know that “massage” helps us “’feel good” but there are so many other real health-related reasons to schedule that massage today!
- Neck and Upper Back Stress and Stiffness…. Desk-workers beware; all that sitting leads to postural stress and creates pain and stiffness in the neck and upper back. Massage can counteract that stress!
- Eases Muscle Pain…Massage provides external stimulation for increased circulation and can ease that pain syndrome
- Anxiety and Depression…Professional and ‘’safe” physical contact can provide that comforting and reassuring human “touch” that we all respond to emotionally and psychologically.
- Sleep Enhancement…Relaxation and tension-reduction have been proven to be positively affected by a soothing massage
- Immunity Boost…A 2010 study found that massage boosts white blood count and stimulates a positive physiological response
- Headache Relief…Massage decreases tension and can affect and reduce the frequency and intensity of tension headaches.
- Therapeutic Massage is available at our DeForest, Waunakee and Sun Prairie Clinics and we welcome the public as well as Bakke Clinic patients!
Bakke Clinic…”Call Us. Come In. Feel Good Again!”
Posted by: Dr. Meredith Bakke